E&I Site Supervisor
- Permanent role (exempt)
- Jurong Island with transport allowance
- Mon-Fri | 8.30-5.30pm
- Basic + $500 transport allowance + AWS + VB (subject to performance)
Purpose of the role: To manage and co-ordinate employees, contractors and other roles to ensure that the site is operated and maintained in a safe, reliable and efficient manner in order to achieve the key performance indicators (KPI’s) and annual plan objectives agreed with the Production Manager and applicable company and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor, Alert and Assist the Remote Operations Centre (ROC) in plant operations including shutdown and restart
- Responsible for the planning, supervision and execution of maintenance activities and meeting contractual and supply commitments.
- Accountable for controllable site costs
- Accountable for storage and control of spare parts in the plants
- Coordinate the work of plant staff to achieve KPIs and annual plan objectives
- Accountable for the compliance of Process Safety & People Capability standards
- Support and suggest activities required to ensure reliability and improvement of the plants
- Accountable for timely and accurate data reporting
- Accountable for compliance with safety, health, environmental, quality and relevant industry standards.
- Degree or Diploma in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation
- Must have 10 years E&I experience in Chemical Process Plant
- Must have at least 3 years Operational experience with demonstrable exposure to process plant operations and site based activity or equivalent.
- Must be willing to be assigned at the customer site together with another technician.
- Will be managing the customer site including the process operations and troubleshoot E&I issues.
Candidates with relevant experience, please apply to: dreamjobs.scientecconsulting.com/apply/33226/lang=en
Alternatively, you can send your updated resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following:
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
- Reasons for leaving each company
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Hermosura Maila Peregrino (R1110680)
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) - 11C5781