We are looking for IT Procurement Manager to join one of the Singapore Government Agency!
- Attractive salary package with employment benefits!
- 2 year contract (subject for renewal/conversion)
- Great career progression with different learning exposure
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri office hours
- Working Location: Central
- Elicit, scope and manage business requirements to support Government procurement strategies with application of ICT knowledge.
- Perform data analysis to enable data-driven decision on procurement strategies, supplier performance and approaches for the assigned bulk tenders. This includes research on demand and supply-related market factors to substantiate decision making.
- Manage operations of ICT bulk tender projects including Government procurement process.
- Participate in the Government procurement’s tender and evaluation processes in accordance to Government policies and procedures to meet procurement objectives with understanding of ICT industry and key players in key technical areas; provide guidance to business/technical users on specification requirements and queries.
- Address user clarifications to enable rapid adoption and smooth transition of participating agencies onto bulk tenders with good understanding of ICT industry key players for ICT products/services applicable to Government.
- Apply contract monitoring methods to assess suppliers’ performance, and execute contract management procedures and techniques.
- Manage suppliers (in accordance to contractual obligations) to meet stipulated service levels within scope and schedule, and perform variation and technology refresh (when necessary).
- Singaporean only
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Government procurement environment
- Experience with large scale tender, IT procurement and contract management
- Excellent communication skills, good analytical, organization and planning skills
Liew Chien Hui - R2090138
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781