Senior Network Engineer
Working Hour: Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 6pm, Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Working Location: Pasir Panjang
- Engage stakeholders to translate business requirement into application infrastructure design and services to meet the intended availability, capacity, resiliency, security and continuity requirements;
- Forecast budget needed to support the project initiatives and maintenance contracts;
- Work with service providers to design, develop, deploy and configure IT Network projects.
- Ensure Agency's Technical Architecture are in compliance with organisation Policies and Standards;
- Manage day-to-day delivery and support of application infrastructure services; and
- Collaborate with other government agencies and central services teams to facilitate and deliver government-wide application services.
- Provide network support to end users, manage incidents, problems and change requests
- Proactively monitor network performance, ensuring high network availability and smooth operations
- Responsible for keeping network operations documents and SOPs up-to-date
- Perform evaluation, proof of concept and provide recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or equivalent with more than 5years experiences in Networking.
- Min CCNA certified
- Hands on experience in implementing, administering and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including cisco, Brocade routers, Dell enterprise and cisco switches, network firewall, IPS, SIEM, vulnerability assessment and monitoring tools (e.g. Cacti, MRTG, etc.)
If you are excited by the above opportunity and challenges and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Team Lead (IHRP - CA)
Low Yong Wei (Wyman) - R1550983
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781