- Working Hours: Mon-Fri
- Remuneration Package: Up to $9k (basic) + AWS
- Oversee solutions design and delivery, including integration with existing architecture.
- Conduct design review of the application and provide guidance to the team on recommendations to help ensure the development of a successful application
- Develop and maintain integrations between SFDC and 3rd party services (eg. APIs, Zendesk, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, etc)
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices.
- Migrating/Deploying codes and SFDC components using out of the box and/or other deployment tools
- Leverage on thorough understanding of business processes and system processes to make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to meet business requirements
- At least 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer or Salesforce Developer.
- Able to show case at least 3-4 years SalesForce Project
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: speytu(at)scientecpersonnel.com by quoting "J39955" in your email subject for faster processing.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781