We are looking for Digital Business Analyst to work on our client projects (web & mobile applications)
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday
- Working Location: Central
- Remuneration package: Up to $8k + AWS
What to Expect:
- Working with stakeholders to identify & understand the requirements of software systems.
- Elicit and document business/user requirements and translate them into user-stories for development.
- Build narratives and acceptance criteria (AC) for the highest priority stories in upcoming sprints to ensure that the Definition of Ready (DoD) is met.
- Work in a scrum team, lead/participate in Scrum Ceremonies such as Sprint planning, Backlog grooming, Daily-Stand up, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Facilitate & conduct stories kick-off before development work starts and desk-check to verify ACs are satisfied.
- Participate in the development process and work with the team to deliver product releases/features on schedule.
- Works closely with the Product Manager to assess current state/schedule, analyze product requirements, and define prioritization and needs
- Ensures completion of documentation and filings to facilitate software development.
- Continuously finds means and ways to improve operations, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly with various users' departments to provide quality service
- Manage Product FAQ page and Technical implementation guide in collaboration with the team
- Present and conduct briefings/sharings on new/existing feature releases to relevant stakeholders.
- May be involved in Product Strategy, Roadmap, and Product conceptualization plannings
How to Succeed:
- At least 2 years of experience working in Agile Development as a Business Analyst
- Experiences in gathering functional and non-functional requirements, writing user stories, mapping out processes, and creating wireframes using a variety of tools.
- Able to lead or facilitates workshops (e.g. User Story Mapping) with stakeholders (Both internally and externally)
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
- Familiar with analytics knowledge such as Web and Mobile.
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA will be an added advantage
- Certified Scrum Master or Certified Product Owner and/or Certified Business Analysis will be an added advantage
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: speytu(at)scientecpersonnel.com by quoting "J39954" in your email subject for faster processing.
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781