We are looking for a Application Support (Work From Home) to join IT software company!
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (Hybrid Arrangement)
Working Location: Tanjong Pagar, 5 minutes away from MRT station
Salary Package: Basic Salary + AWS + VB (Permanent Roles)
Fintech Project Exposure: Blockchain / Crypto / Payment Gateway
- Provide daily support to users including meets the service standards, maintained quality of service, resolved queries timely and accurately.
- Increase personal technical knowledge by reading trade publications, operating manuals, and diagnostics information, and attending conferences or internal task force discussions when possible.
- Develop training manuals and troubleshooting procedures to help both support personnel and users interact properly with the system.
- Collaborate with tier 2 technical staff and project manager to establish goals and objectives for system improvements and upgrades.
- Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction while reducing costs.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with users, reported issues, and completed solutions along with any further actions required of management or tier 2 technical staff.
- This role requires working on a 24/7 shift roaster, candidate must be flexible to work on shift when required.
- Experience in supporting fintech related software applications is a plus.
- Experience with some programming languages (HTML, JAVA) will be an added advantage.
- Having domain knowledge in blockchain technologies, capital markets technology, and financial payments technology would be advantageous.
- Willing to work on rotating shifts including weekends and public holidays.
- Quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures.
Email your resume to: email@example.com and quote Job ID: J39913 for quicker response.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Ang Wen Hao (Kris) – R2090523
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781