We are looking for a Python developer responsible for building Python applications, including anything from back-end services to front end presentation.
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri
- Working Location: Central (currently WFH basis)
- Remuneration Package: Up to $6k (basic) + AWS + VB (2-3months bonus)
- Develop, test, deploy, and maintain business applications and systems integrations required for the operation
- Ensure best practices are used throughout the software development life cycle
- Actively participate in all aspects of the software development process
- Collaborate with other software engineers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications built
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Provide maintenance support to customers by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings during/after working hours when necessary
- Understand the inter-dependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possess good experience developing web application, Web Forms, micro services and Enterprise Workflows
- 3+ years of experience in systems analysis, design, programming with knowledge the following technologies: RESTful API architecture; Flask Framework (Security, MVC, Cloud, Boot, Web Services); HashiCorp Vault; Redis technology, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, kafka, Flink, Spark or similar technologies; HTML5, CSS, JQuery and Ajax; MySQL
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: speytu(at)scientecpersonnel.com by quoting "J39911" in your email subject for faster processing.
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781