As a Business Analyst, you will be a key member of a project team under the IT Applications Development Hub.
You will collaborate with various project managers, solutions architect and infra engineers to deliver leading-edge digital solutions and services to meet the business requirements of the company. You are pro-active, self-motivated and resourceful team member with good technical and digital knowledge and possess strong influencing and people handling skills. You are constantly looking at new ways to apply digital technologies to meet business needs and can handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri
- Working Location: West
- Remuneration Package: Up to $8000 (basic) + AWS
- Actively define and analyse the agency’s business requirements
- Assist in the development of the business case and tender specifications
- Evaluate and recommend solutions that best address the needs
- Engage relevant stakeholders and end-users to identify end-user requirements and specifications.
- Develop acceptance criteria with agency users to ensure reasonableness for the acceptance of work done
- Review system testing, integration testing and data conversion documents to verify that specifications are met
- Drive a smooth deployment, adoption and operations of the internet and mobile solution
- Work with development team to understand and troubleshoot technical problems
- Work with quality assurance team to provide inputs for the test plan
- Undertake root cause analysis for problems in order to implement preventive and corrective measures to meet business and performance needs
- Prior working experience in IT business analysis, application solutioning design and testing
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to pitch ideas and influence
- A driven and motivated personality with an inquisitive mind
- Possess Business Analysis certification, e.g. Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Knowledge or experience in implementing projects in at least one of the following areas (Agile Methodologies, Cloud, Internet and Mobile Technologies, Customer Relationship Management, Knowledge Management
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: speytu(at)scientecpersonnel.com by quoting "J39596" in your email subject for faster processing.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781