Job Title: Windows Engineer
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri
- Working Location: West
- Remuneration Package: Up to $9k (basic)
- Ensure that IT infrastructure projects are implemented on schedule in accordance to the requirements, quality and security standards
- Manage the day-to-day Windows and UNIX/Linux administration
- Identify, explore and adopt new technologies and solutions into company IT infrastructure for enhanced scalability, resiliency and performance, while ensuring a sustainable and lower cost of ownership.
- Develop and maintain standards and best practices in building Windows solutions.
- Manage vendors and product/service contracts.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in administration of Windows/Unix/Linux servers.
- Detailed knowledge of Windows/Unix server setup, deployment and maintenance.
- Ability to create scripts in Perl, Python, PowerShell and similar languages.
- Experience with databases, patch management, data backup and networks including LAN and WAN.
- Familiar with modern operating systems and server platforms.
- Experience with VMware, Clustering, NetBackup and Nutanix will be an advantage.
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: speytu(at)scientecpersonnel.com by quoting "J39593" in your email subject for faster processing.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781