You will be a member of the project engineering team under the IT Applications Development Hub. You will be involved in the requirements gathering, development and testing of in-house projects.
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri
- Working Location: West
- Remuneration Pacakge: Up to $9500 (basic)
- Participate in the requirements gathering sessions and contribute to the development of the functional/design specifications
- Design algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Perform code reviews and functional testing to ensure that standards are upheld.
- Continuous review and refactoring code for reusability and reduce technical debt.
- Maintain and update library of reusable APIs, components and modules.
- Develop technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- Work with quality assurance team to remediate bugs identified as part of the development lifecycle
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines.
- Participated in at least one full software or product development cycle, preferably using Agile Methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: speytu(at)scientecpersonnel.com by quoting "J39591" in your email subject for faster processing.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781