We are looking for a Software Engineer to join a well-established software company.
- Develop, test, deploy, and maintain user interface components following React.js workflows
- Provide vision, design and develop in keeping up to date and cutting-edge web technologies in building interactive web applications
- Work closely with design team and API team to improve overall UI/UX experiences
- Actively participate in all aspects of the software development process
- Provide maintenance support to customers by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings during/after working hours when necessary
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent speaking and writing in English and Chinese language for business communication needs
- Possess good experience developing web application, Web Forms and Enterprise Workflows
- 3+ years of experience in systems analysis, design, programming
- Familiar with Restful APIs, webpack, Angular and vue.js
- Experience in React.js, HTML5, CSS3, Websocket
To apply, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating Job ID J38185 to fasten the process.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Ng Kee Hung (Vickus) R2091423
11C5781 ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd