Reporting to the Revenue Operations Manager, this will be a permanent role.
As a key support pillar for a high-performing sales organisation, you are someone who is highly meticulous, takes pride in the organisation’s success, and is passionate about providing quality sales support services to help achieve this success. Your role will involve human resource operations, full cycle of payroll processing and billing.
- Central office location near Harbourfront MRT
- Basic + AWS + VB + Monthly Accuracy Incentives
- Flexible hybrid work arrangement (3 days work from office, 2 days WFH)
What will you be expecting?
- Support essential day-to-day HR operations including preparation, uploading and maintenance of employee data, contracts, benefits record in Timesoft payroll system
- Update, maintain leaves and medical records of staff
- Ensure salary and benefits are administered in line with statutory and company requirements in a timely and accurate manner
- Process payroll administration such as overtime calculation, allowances, expense claims and generate payslips
- Compile timesheets and payroll advices, reimbursements and other benefit entitlements
- Reconcile and consolidate employee payroll and generate reports and bank files for payment
- Generate invoices for billing of clients
- Handle client enquiries with professionalism and precision
- Maintain high degree of accuracy when retrieving and cross-checking client contracts, agreements, etc.
All about you!
- Min Diploma in a related field
- Prior experience in recruitment agency payroll setting will be a bonus
- Well-versed with Singapore Employment Act and payroll best practices
- A number-oriented and meticulous individual who works well with deadlines
- Strong conscientiousness in handling confidential information
- Excellent team player who can work under pressure and independently
- Immediate starters or candidates who can start on short notice will be highly advantageous.
Woo Su Xian | R21102762
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781