• Mon to Fri, 8.30am to 5.30pm/ Woodlands area
• Up to $5500 basic with attractive employment benefits
• Establish maintenance programs in compliance with EHS, GMP and local regulatory codes for all utility and building systems.
• Participate EHS site wide program and report any workplace incidents, near misses and hazards as soon as practicable.
• Ensure safe, reliable and quality utilities supplies for all end users.
• Provide technical expertise to troubleshoot and resolve equipment issues.
• In charge of Electrical and Mechanical maintenance activities in the plant.
• Lead and participate in Root Cause analysis, implement corrective and preventive measures and drive records for timely closure.
• Review maintenance service reports, checklist, log sheet and equipment downtime to improve the utilities, waste water and fire protection systems.
• Maintain effective service agreement with vendors and ensure effective inventory level.
• Support site expansion, CAPEX and continuous improvement projects.
• Min Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with at least 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in manufacturing plant environment.
• Familiar with SAP – Maintenance module.
• Familiar with Chiller, ACMV, VSD, Electrical control system, HT/LT power distribution system preferred.
• Singaporean only
OR Click Apply Now!
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781