- Design, develop and maintain embedded software for life science instruments.
- Interface with a global team engineers for state-of-the-art product design.
- Derive product level requirements into system/sub system level functional requirements.
- Single board computer (SBC) bring up and troubleshooting.
- Generate system base image / rootfs with appropriate configurations for the target instrument.
- Perform design and code reviews to ensure software quality.
- Participate in test results review, root cause analysis and propose solutions.
- Practice Software Configuration Management according to the project-specific software development plan
- Apply new technologies and software features to enhance performance and improve quality.
- Maintain and comply with ISO 13485 procedures and SOPs in the course of application development.
- Ensure that systems and procedures are in compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, QSR21CFR, and OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Minimum of Degree/Master in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering or any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Life Science/Manufacturing or any related industries
- Proficiency in C/C++ or Python
- Solid knoledge in Embedded Linux programming and Embedded Software development tools
- Linux based software development experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please write to us at email@example.com.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Chan Ku Ci | R2092344
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781