- Point of contact for 24/7 Level 1 app support
- Support in troubleshoot / maintenance of applications.
- Train users on applications and solve the issues that was raised by end users / stakeholders.
- Handle escalations and manage client expectations on an ongoing basis.
- Diploma or Degree in IT
- Experience in level 1 application support
- Comfortable to work in rotating shifts including weekends and public holidays.
- Knowledge in SQL, JIRA, Java, HTML, apache etc.
To apply, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at email@example.com to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Resquid Quitaleg Airene (R1656137)
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781