- Basic up to $7,000 + AWS + Variable Bonus (up to 16 months of annual package)
- Participating in DevOps activities (AWS platform)
- Fun and good working environment
- Collaborating with in-house software development teams to determine Infrastructure requirement for new project onboarding and implementation.
- Work with Cloud team on the cloud architecture design and solutions based on business requirement
- Drive continuous cost optimisation and enhancement including automation in cloud architecture design and operations to achieve cost efficiency and reduce human intervention.
- Identify and mitigate possible risks in architecture design and solutions based AWS best practices as well as industry standards.
- Identify new possibilities based on new AWS services and emerging technologies.
- Reviews cloud architecture design, capacity planning, performance and monitoring.
- Support for the in-house development teams to drive productivity and efficiency for in-house software development.
- Work within IS Ops and Cloud FM team to streamline the processes to ensure smooth and secured operations.
- Collaborate and work with the business/application, IS Ops and Cloud FM team in the resolution of major incidents.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the area of design, deployment, operation and management of enterprise and cloud infrastructure.
- min. Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / any relevant discipline
- Experience in AWS Cloud (Serverless framework on AWS, Jenkins)
- Experience in networks, cloud computing, microservices, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Docker, Jira Confluence, etc
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Ng Kee Hung | R2091423
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781