• Joo Koon area, transport provided
• Up to $2600 basic with allowances and bonuses
• Execute product release activities in SAP system.
• Coordinate and execute product rework/ inspection related activities.
• Lead QC Technicians in back-up support of routine inspection.
• Provide training and requalification for QC Technicians.
• Ensure accurate documentation in SAP system.
• Manage change request/ deviation/ out-of-spec cases.
• Perform QC work practices and SOI reviews to enhance work flow.
• Support non-routine duties such as investigation reports, improvement projects etc.
• Singaporean only
• Min Nitec level with at least 2 year of work experience in QA/QC related role.
• Able to commit rotating shift (morning/day/night).
OR Click Apply Now!
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Ang Poh Ting | R1658738
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781