• Mon to Fri, 8.30am to 5.30pm / Pioneer area
• Up to $4400 basic with attractive benefits such as AWS, VB, Flexi Benefits etc
• Carry out maintenance, troubleshooting and/or improvement activities to the Electrical system, Instrumentation and Control (Automation) to ensure optimum uptime of the equipment
• Execute troubleshooting corrective and preventive maintenance work for related equipment such as transmitters/ switches/ detectors/ PLCs/ SCADA/ motor control centres and more.
• Identify and prioritize the production critically and equipment availability.
• Work with engineer to setup maintenance plan and conduct improvement activities.
• Attend to daily request (including off-office hour call back) with regards to maintenance and improvement works.
• Work with maintenance planner to keep track of equipment spares and to replenish the spares when needed.
• Liaise and coordinate with vendors when needed.
• Good record keeping of relevant data in SAP.
• Singaporean only.
• Min Nitec in engineering field with at least 3 to 4 years of similar maintenance experience.
• Familiar with SAP Plant Maintenance Module.
• Experience in PLC and SCADA preferred.
OR Click Apply Now!
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Ang Poh Ting | R1658738
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781