• Mon to Fri, 8am to 5.30pm
• Up to $3800 basic with other attractive benefits such as AWS and more
• Manage projects from tool design until approval of sub/final assembly stage.
• Liaise with customer on products related issues.
• Review tooling DFM with team members.
• Prepare RFQ for tooling, plastics and assembly.
• Work with purchasing team for outsourcing of components.
• Prepare process flow for product assembly.
• Arrange work instruction for processes and inspections.
• Liaise with vendors on automations technology support.
• Ensure all projects are running smooth in NPI to mass production transition.
• Technical support to manufacturing sites.
• Min Diploma in Engineering field with at least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
• Singaporean only
OR Click Apply Now!
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Ang Poh Ting | R1658738
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781