Hiring for a system engineer to serve as a leader in managing company technology that is associated with public/private cloud computing, including design, planning, management, maintenance and support.
- Working hours: Mon-Fri
- Working location: Tanjong Pagar / Work from home
- Salary: Up to $5.5K + AWS!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs senior-level responsibilities for the overall system architecture, design, installation, configuration, technical support, and maintenance of system mainly hosted in Major Cloud Providers.
- Works with limited supervision to establish, monitor and maintain cloud environment, systems hardware, operating systems, and related network and security infrastructure to ensure reliable operations.
- Monitors cloud systems for optimal performance and establishes and monitors best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Optimize network infrastructure for IaaS, SaaS, PaaS and other cloud applications.
- Recommend and plan for future growth of systems taking into consideration capacity planning, monitoring, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity for operating infrastructure.
- Research connectivity, performance and related security issues to determine root cause and implement a plan of action to resolve these issues.
- Lead and design technical infrastructure & cloud processes, integrate solutions into existing infrastructure, consult on development projects, help deploy solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Partners with Cloud Support team to ensure proper L4 support is provided by the team.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years experience with cloud services Including open source technology, software development, system engineering, scripting languages and multiple cloud provider environments.
- In-depth experience in automation (Infrastructure-as-Code, Configuration-as-Code) cloud hosted Infrastructure-as-a-Service and Platform-as-a-Service capabilities
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(https://www.scientecconsulting.com/privacy-policy) for full details. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please write to us at email@example.com.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781