- Chemical Start up plant
- Location: Tuas West
- Office Hour (Mon to Friday)
- Salary up $8000 + AWS + VB
- Coordinate Quality, and manufacturing batch record information to disposition raw materials, work in process and/or finished goods.
- Review and data analysis related to control limits and customer specifications for shipping limits.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in one or more of the quality systems used within the business unit.
- Develops / reviews and revises metrics / measurements that monitor key plant quality control points to assure alignment among production capabilities, laboratory method capabilities, and customer needs.
- Assist in compliance QMS and customer audits in addition to leading internal audits.
- Write, revise and review work instructions, training tools, and forms.
- Completes all assigned trainings.
- Meet or exceed all company safety procedures and standards with the understanding that all injuries are preventable through appropriate risk reduction.
- Min Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering
- Min 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance in Manufacturing / Chemical plant
Quote: QA Specialist
ScienTec Consulting PTE LTD - EA no. 11C5781