- Conveniently located at Harbourfront Station (North East & Circle Line)
- AWS + Up to 2.5 months VB
- Full insurance medical benefits + Flexible benefits
Reporting to the Finance manager, this is a career opportunity for an individual who is passionate about accounting and finance.
The individual will also be responsible in providing to ensure accurate, effective and efficient finance operations.
- Generate AR statement of accounts and liaise directly with clients and sales colleagues
- Responsible to manage collections process & maintain healthy DSO
- Manage monthly staff’s expense claims and suppliers’ payment by verifying completeness and accuracy of documentation, scheduling, preparing disbursements, and obtaining authorization of payment.
- Prepare cashbook and cashflow projects and report update availability of funds to meet working cash flow on daily basis
- Perform revenue and cost reconciliation on monthly basis
- Ensure all financial transactions are recorded in appropriate accounting period, in accordance with prevailing accounting standards, and Company policies and procedures
- Responsible for the preparation, compilation, and analysis of accurate and timely financial reporting information for month end and year end closing, including capital expenditure accounting, general ledger accounting
- Timely preparation of quarterly GST report and filing of GST F5 returns
- Support in internal/yearly statutory audit and tax compliance matters
- Collect, analyze and summarize related project information for ROI and transaction trend on ad-hoc basis
- Maintain and secure financial data security in accordance with internal accounting controls
- Initiate and implement process changes to improve controls, work productivity and quality of work output
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required
All about you!
- Diploma/Bachelors’ degree in accounting and finance
- Good communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of working experience
- Self-motivated, good team player, detail oriented, meticulous, and committed to meet deadlines
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (including V-lookup, Pivot Table etc.)
- Knowledge of SFRS will be an added advantage
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Lim Jingyi | R1871292
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781