Service Technician (M&E)
West | Permanent
This role requires hands-on involvement in the service and repair work for all equipment to meet customer’s requirements, maintaining proper records for filing of reports and data entry. This requires an understanding of electrical and mechanical processes and product knowledge to carry out service and repair works.
- Hands on repair and maintenance of company's equipment within Workshop or on sites.
- Provide timely and accurate advice and support to staff on workshop and product related issues, both verbally and in writing where required.
- Carry out necessary service and emergency work on pumping and associated equipment at customers’ premises or sites including entry to confined space to retrieve company equipment and conduct repair where required.
- Play a part in maintaining the workshop in an environmentally safe and organized manner & ensure equipment & tools are well maintained.
- Actively participate in compliance with QA and ESH requirement to promote a safe working environment.
- May be requested to work overtime on weekdays or over weekends to achieve delivery to customers.
- Other duties as required / determined to assist the functionality of the department.
- NITEC in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience as an M&E Technician preferably in a pump or engineering environment
- Basic knowledge of pump, overhaul of small flygt pump and Lowara vertical multistage pump, usage of multimeter, megger tester
- Must have experience in pump and plumbing systems (Booster, ejector, sump, submersible, and end-suction).
- Able to write coherent reports on condition of equipment or site, advising on recommendations and follow-up actions.
- Able to work overtime on weekdays or weekends
- Good team player
- Enjoy working in fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must have Class 3 driving license
To apply, please send your updated resume to email@example.com
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Hermosura Maila Peregrino | R1110680
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781