ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN (EES SYSTEM) (WEST/up to $2000!) – URGENT/IMMEDIATE
- Support implementation work for the EES system
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) on the EES system
- Perform troubleshooting work when issues arises
- Execute job related task(s) assigned by supervisor
- Possess certificate in ITC or NITEC/Electrical/Electronic/Engineering or related discipline
- Able to work rotating shifts (12 hrs shift / 4 day work week)
- Fresh ITE Graduates are welcome, training will be provided
Interested applicants kindly send in your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to APPLY NOW !
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified**
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at email@example.com to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
EA Personnel: Chan Ku Ci | EA Personnel Reg No: R2092344
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | EA License No: 11C5781