- Preparation of documents for outbound transportation
- Delivery orders and commercial invoices for export and inter-company shipments.
- Inbound process, checking of products on SKU, quantity and initiates a Goods Inbound Discrepancy.
- Report for any damages or wrong products received.
- Shipment receiving and confirmation in SAP/BAAN systems for inbound and outbound process respectively.
- Creates and consolidates outbound deliveries, Transportation Unit, STOs and sales in SAP.
- Coordinates and schedules all customer shipments for instrumentation and spare parts.
- Coordinates and schedules supply center orders.
- Supports reverse logistics and flow of RMAs (return material authorization) from customer to return center.
- At least diploma in any relevant studies
- At least 3 years experiences in Customer Service or Inventory Management Environment
- Good Knowledge of SAP and BAAN Systems preferred
- Fluent communication and detail-oriented individual.
- Singaporean only