- Develop content to align with Curriculum Framework.
- Guide and monitor authors in staying on track with product concept and writing style agreed.
- Evaluate coverage and accuracy of authors’ work against syllabus and content requirements.
- Manage quality of writing including extensive editing and rewriting if necessary.
- Do up artwork and photo briefs.
- Managing work-in-progress content changes including liaising with MOE standard and distributors on changes required.
- Review development work done by freelancers.
- Copyedit and take manuscripts through production.
- Work on course related video and audio components.
- Work with authors and colleagues to ensure high quality and timely product releases.
- At least 3 years of education background.
- Professional individual with excellent command of the English language.
- Resourceful and independent worker.
- Excellent people skills and with an ability to manage strong personalities.
- Preferrably with knowledge of the Singapore education system.