- Develop and design either mobile applications (IOS / Android/ Native Android)
- Involvement in SDLC
- Work closely with different teams in SDLC
- Responsible in deployment of the application and provide maintenance support
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficient in Android (Java) or iOS (Objective C/Swift) or Native Android
- Highly proficient in object-oriented methodologies, design patterns, data structures, algorithms and quality coding skill
- Familiar with UI/UX design concept
- Kindly include projects in your CV
To apply, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at email@example.com to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Resquid Quitaleg Airene (R1656137)
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781