- Respond, acknowledge, resolve and successfully close incidents through conduct problem determination, and work with various internal teams to resolve issues on a timely basis to meet SLA.
- Effectively triage emergent situations, and resolve or escalate incidents in accordance with an SLA
- Participate in system administration duties for cloud-based server infrastructure
- Configure and maintain server auditing and network monitoring tools
- Participate in patching, mass upgrades and other planned maintenance activities.
- Develop and implement performance tuning steps for application, system, and network configurations
- Maintain and expand technical documentation of processes and procedures.
- Experienced with cloud infrastructure and services, and resources administration (i.e. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of networking/server fundamentals such as DNS, DHCP, Load balancing, and Firewalls
- Prior experience in IOC/NOC/SOC are welcomed
Email your resume to:
Low Yong Wei (Wyman) - R1550983
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781