Electrical and Instrument Specialist
- West, Food Manufacturing
- 3 x 8-hrs rotating shift
- Upto $3k basic + shift allowance + meal allowance + OT
- Proactively maintain and repair all process equipment. To maintain and improve efficiently of process equipment with minimum downtime
- Keep all equipment in the best operating condition and minimizing equipment breakdown
- Maintain and repair the defined plant equipment to maximize plant availability and minimize disruption to the production process
- Ensure all maintenance activities are carried out safely and good housekeeping is maintained
- Carry out implementation activities for minor plant modifications and capital projects, in line with defined specifications and budget
- Takes personal responsibility for quality in all aspects of maintenance work that will have impact on product quality
- Initiate, encourage and implement improvement projects that lead to reduce overall cost and improve cost effectiveness e.g. improve equipment reliability, standardization, etc
- Provides timely technical advice to other departments for trouble shooting / continuous improvements to processes / systems
- Familiar with company's Safety Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, Good Engineering Practice, GMP to carry out maintenance activities to high quality standards.
- Promote and advocate Safety, Health and Environment awareness. Lead and performance risk assessment on maintenance activities.
- Lead, supervise, develop, and motivate junior specialist for troubleshooting and faults rectification of defined equipment
- Assist E & I Engineer to perform the routine work planning with operations counterpart to enable seamless work handover and minimize disruption to production schedule.
- Singaporeans only
- Instrumental and Control Diploma from Polytechnic or equivalent
- Basic awareness of industrial standards
- Good understanding of Standard Engineering Practice, GMP guide and relevant maintenance standards.
- Good knowledge in maintenance and operating principles of production and utility equipment.
- Familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- LEW holder is an added advantage
Candidates with relevant experience, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Maila:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following:
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
- Reasons for leaving each company
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Hermosura Maila Peregrino (R1110680)
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) - 11C5781