Act as a Scrum Master and Drive Agile Excellence!
If you thrive in an Agile environment and are ready to take on a pivotal role, we invite you to join our team.
- We offer innovative culture which you can immerse yourself in a culture that values creativity, collaboration, and continuous improvement
- We offer cutting-edge projects that challenge and inspire you
- We offer attractive salary remuneration and comprehensive employee's benefits
- Lead and facilitate Agile ceremonies, to lead product development efforts and ensuring they run smoothly and are effective.
- Prioritize and manage the product backlog, ensuring alignment with business priorities.
- Enable teams to embrace and embody Agile principles and practices.
- Work closely with development teams, product owners, and stakeholders to ensure alignment and transparency.
- Facilitate communication between teams and stakeholders to drive consensus on priorities and goals.
- Stay current with Agile methodologies and industry best practices.
- Engage with stakeholders to gather requirements and feedback.
- min. Degree in Information Technology or any relevant discipline
- Experience in product management, especially in Government-related projects
- Strong in Agile methodologies
If you're ready to be at the forefront of technological innovation, contributing to the success of cutting-edge applications, we want to hear from you! Submit your updated resume now!
Ng Kee Hung (Vickus) - R2091423
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781