IT Programme Manager
- Working Location: Central
- Remuneration Package: Up to $8000 (basic) + AWS
We are seeking an experienced and motivated IT Program Manager to lead our IT projects, manage vendor relationships, drive change management initiatives, and promote the adoption of cutting-edge IT solutions within our organization.
- Lead a team of project managers to manage IT application deliverables and services from project conceptualization, funding through to operations.
- Manage the procurement of IT products & services and ensure alignment with procurement policies and the necessary approvals for procurement are obtained from the relevant approving authorities.
- Manage vendor contracts to ensure IT services are planned and delivered on schedule, within budget, and meet business requirements.
- Manage project deployment/rollout activities, drive change management, and adoption of products.
- Engage agency higher management for the endorsement of the plans & change activities at agencies, interface with Change Management Team for the sharing & celebration of product adoption success at WOG level and at Community of PSes (COPS) as well as for the development of Change Management capabilities across public service.
- Support Programme Office for the engagements with external and internal stakeholders to onboard and transit the application product
- Create awareness and educate agencies on application product services & service offerings through workshops, sharing on success stories, roadshows, brown bag sessions, eDMs & collaterals, etc.
- Liaise with the marketing and communications team to increase awareness of programs.
- Manage budgets, invoices, and report on fund allocation.
- At least 5 years of experiences in leading programs or projects, including procurement and vendor management.
- Strong understanding of change management principles and experience driving organizational change.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Budget management and financial acumen.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., PMP, ITIL, Change Management) are a plus.
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781