IT Project Manager (SDLC/Agile)
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri
- Working Location: Central
- Plan and coordinate the development of the business cases, ensuring that projects are executed to meet identified business needs and outcome, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality.
- Handle and timely execute the procurement of digital systems.
- Assess and apply the appropriate project management methodologies, such as Agile practices, to ensure project success.
- Identify potential project risks and the implications to the organisation and recommend mitigating measures.
- Actively engage and motivate various key partners to deliver and effect positive change of digital products.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information/ Infocomm Technology, Computer or Electronics Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience as a Project Manager.
- Strong presentation skills, both written and verbal, to positively influence key partners
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: speytu(at)scientecpersonnel.com by quoting "J39597" in your email subject for faster processing.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781