Senior Network Engineer- J39592
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri
- Working Location: West
- Salary: Up to $9k (basic)
- Possess in-depth knowledge and technical skill maintaining, administering, configuring networks firewalls, routers, switches, Network Access Control (NAC) and load balances appliances.
- Understand enterprise firewalls, routing and switching topology with ability to maximise network efficiency and security
- Manage vendors and sub-contractors to carry out network configuration, administer network tools and provide network reports and statistics where needed
- Work with infrastructure manager to provide advice and solution to application teams in system and application rollout.
- Expand and modernise our current network to support the expanding scope of digital scervies
- Perform network monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Plan and implement network upgrades and patches to the latest version.
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification or equivalent
- CCNP Enterprise or CCNP or Data Centre certification will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo Alto firewall and data centre network products in a sizeable enterprise deployment
- Experience in network automation and network management platform will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in cellular mobile access network technologies (3G/4G/5G)
- Proficiency in DWDM technologies, optical networking and components involved.
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: speytu(at)scientecpersonnel.com by quoting "J39592" in your email subject for faster processing.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781