Position: IT Infra Manager
Working Hours: Monday to Friday
Working Location: Central
You will be responsible for the implementation, operation and maintenance of application infrastructure services that meet application requirements and business needs:
- Engage stakeholders to translate business requirement into application infrastructure design and services to meet the intended availability, capacity, resiliency, security and continuity requirements;
- Forecast budget needed to support the project initiatives and maintenance contracts;
- Work with service providers to design, develop, deploy and configure IT application infrastructure projects to meet confidentiality, availability and data integrity needs;
- Ensure Agency's Technical Architecture and application infrastructure are in compliance with in compliance with IT Policies and Standards;
- Manage day-to-day delivery and support of application infrastructure services; and
- Collaborate with other teams to facilitate and deliver application services.
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification preferred
- Skilled in Linux/ Windows; Cloud Services (AWS) is preferred
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: speytu(at)scientecpersonnel.com by quoting "J39590" in your email subject for faster processing.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781