- Perform Day to Day responsibilities including but not limited to integrating and debugging tools, responding to escalated IT tickets, troubleshooting production environment, writing technical documentation.
- Uses strong analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software, network, sysadmin etc.) and determines appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of Windows-oriented environment, commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT industry standards and corporate help desk procedures.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals and stays current with system information, changes and updates.
- Knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems.
- Experience working in an IT support role or qualifications in a related discipline. (ITIL, MCP MCTIP, MCSE, MCSA)
- Strong experience with Linux and/or Windows oriented infrastructure, virtualization technology, PowerShell and/or Bash scripting.
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: speytu(at)scientecpersonnel.com by quoting "J39466" in your email subject for faster processing.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781