- US MNC
- Industry leader in manufacture of specialty gases, liquids, and solid materials for the semiconductor
- Tuas West with 2 way transport
- 1 year contract (Convertible to Perm)
- Basic up to $6500 + Bonus + Medical Benefits + Dental + Leave
- Provide technical expertise in all areas of safety, health, environmental, security, transportation and industrial hygiene compliance, policy, and excellence.
- Provides technical HSES support including site inspections and audits, and activities.
- Develops and provides contractor, visitor, and new employee training.
- Assists with completion of Safe Work and other Life Saving Permits.
- Participates in job hazard analysis, process hazard analysis.
- Conducts or participates in incident investigations for root cause analysis
- Monitors and completes action items generated from inspections and incident investigations;
- Actively participates on site HSES Committee(s);
- Prepares and presents monthly safety meetings;
- Min 3 years of relevant working experience in Chemical Manufacturing Industry
- Min Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Chemical / Environmental Health or related
- Able to commit 1 year contract
If interested, please WhatsApp Joyce at 97837486 with following details / send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote: HSES Specialist (38804)
Exposure in: Chemical Process / Safety Environmental / Safety Policies / SHEQ / Safety Specialist
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
ScienTec Consulting PTE LTD - EA no. 11C5781
EA Personnel No: R1981781 EA Personnel Name: Thong Jia Qian (Joyce)