Full Stack Developer (J38788)
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 6pm, Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Basic Salary : Up to S$ 11,000
Benefits : Attractive Bonuses + Insurance Coverage + Wide range of Leave
What to Expect:
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team to spearhead the digital transformation of the company. You will engage in modernising the way digital applications and services are developed, deployed and maintained across the company. Our objective is to augment engineering teams with platforms and services that shortens time-to-market and improves operational agility.
What you will be working on:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of developers and designers to create services for the public sector.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies, such as Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective
- Work across the frontend and backend to develop solutions that focus on the distribution of physical and virtual goods.
- Iterate and collaborate closely with other team members to craft elegant solutions.
- Deliver high-quality, secure, maintainable and testable code.
- Be an independent and impactful contributor to the team.
- Build and maintain high performance and secure APIs accessible through mobile applications, web portals and partner services.
- Develop user experiences for citizens, partners and members of the team.
- Maintain continuous integration and deployment pipelines to bring value to our users iteratively.
- Monitor the health of deployed services and provide support when disruptions occur.
What we are looking for:
- You enjoy collaborating closely with a passionate and high-performing team.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy coming up with numerous solutions for a wide range of technical problems.
- You have a strong foundation in software architecture and design patterns.
- You place a keen emphasis on testing across the entire stack — unit, integration and e2e (end to end).
- Experience with Serverless tools, iOS/Android/React Native or AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a bonus
If you are excited by the above opportunity and challenges and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your resume to: email@example.com and quote Job ID: J38755 for quicker response.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Team Lead (IHRP - CA)
Low Yong Wei (Wyman) - R1550983
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781