Working Hours: Monday - Friday
Working Location: Jurong West
Remuneration Package: Up to $4200 (basic)
Job Type: One year contract (Renewable)
- Automate cloud infrastructure and operations.
- Write code for configuration management and to manage infrastructure as code.
- Provide SME knowledge support to the wider Infrastructure Team on scripting.
- Create and maintain SOPs and technical guides.
- Ensure reliable operations of cloud workloads through monitoring and implementation of runbooks/playbooks.
- Ensure cloud workloads are deployed in compliance to organization policies and guidelines.
- Perform hardening of cloud platforms and ensure cloud workloads are configured securely.
- Optimise cloud workloads according to 5 pillars of the well-architected framework.
- Solicit requirements from system owners and cross functional teams to develop/evaluate solutions to meet requirements.
- Work with Cloud Facilities Management (FM) in ensuring that cloud operations are performed according to agreed service levels.
- Part of the team to troubleshoot issues and perform root cause analysis so as to resolve issues and prevent future occurrence.
- Part of the team responsible for the overall system architecture, design, installation, configuration, technical support, and maintenance of system hosted in Major Cloud Providers.
- Part of the team to establish and review IT policies and guidelines.
At least 1 year experiences in cloud administration and automation (Amazon AWS / Microsoft Azure / Google Cloud Platform / Huawei Cloud).
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: email@example.com by quoting "J36407" in your email subject for faster processing.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting,
using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. Please
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781