• One of the leading manufacturers in chemical industry
• Mon to Fri, 8.30am to 5.30pm/ Woodlands area
• Up to $5500 basic with attractive employment benefits
• Establish maintenance programs in compliance with EHS, GMP and local regulatory codes for all utility and building systems.
• Participate EHS site wide program and report any workplace incidents, near misses and hazards as soon as practicable.
• Ensure safe, reliable and quality utilities supplies for all end users.
• Provide technical expertise to troubleshoot and resolve equipment issues.
• In charge of Electrical and Mechanical maintenance activities in the plant.
• Lead and participate in Root Cause analysis, implement corrective and preventive measures and drive records for timely closure.
• Review maintenance service reports, checklist, log sheet and equipment downtime to improve the utilities, waste water and fire protection systems.
• Maintain effective service agreement with vendors and ensure effective inventory level.
• Support site expansion, CAPEX and continuous improvement projects.
• Min Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with at least 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in manufacturing plant environment.
• Familiar with SAP – Maintenance module.
• Familiar with Chiller, ACMV, VSD, Electrical control system, HT/LT power distribution system preferred.
• Singaporean only
To apply, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OR Click Apply Now!
for full details. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please write to us at email@example.com.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Ang Poh Ting | R1658738
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781