- Interface with a global team engineers & scientists for state-of-the-art product design.
- Derive product level requirements info system/sub-system level function requirements.
- Design and implement embedded firmware for life science instruments.
- Select, evaluate and recommend processor and operating system to meet instrument system performance.
- Perform design and code reviews to ensure firmware quality.
- Participate in firmware test results review, root cause analysis and propose solutions.
- Practice Software Configuration Management according to the project-specific software development plan
- Maintain and comply with ISO 13485 procedures and SOPs in the course of application development.
- Ensure that systems and procedures are in compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, ISO14971, QSR21CFR, and OHSAS 18001 requirements.
- Minimum of Degree/Master in computer science/computer engineering or any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Lifescience/Manufacturing or any related industries
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming
- Solid knowledge in Embedded system development tool chain
- Strong knowledge on microprocessor/microcontroller architecture
- Familiarity with peripheral interfaces & common bus protocols (I2C, SPI, USB, CAN, UART, PWM, ADC, etc.).
- Familiarity with Real Time Operating System (RTOS)
- Source code version control (GIT/SVN)
- Agile development methodologies
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to email@example.com.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Chan Ku Ci | R2092344
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781