Working opportunity with one of the largest Research Centre in Singapore:
- Basic up to $8,000 + AWS + VB (average 15 months of annual package)
- Comprehensive salary package (18 Annual Leave, Medical Benefits, etc)
- Handling end-to-end data pipeline for company grants management system
Working Location: One North
Working Hours: Standard Working Hours
- Identify data requirements from funding agencies and the grant recipients
- Formulate data sharing policies for the research sectors, including security & access policies, data cleaning
- Liaising with other stakeholders on the API implementation
- Work with end users on dashboard UI/UX
- min. Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information System or any equivalent discipline
- min. 5 years experience in managing end-to-end data pipeline
- Singaporean only
To apply, please send your updated resume to email@example.com.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Ng Kee Hung | R2091423
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781