Career opportunity in handling Singapore Government IT Projects & exploring to New Technologies:
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday (8:30 AM - 6:00 PM); Friday (8:30 AM - 5:30 PM)
Working Location: Central
Great opportunties to explore Government IT projects under Agile environment!
- Perform stakeholders' requirements gathering and recommend ICT solutions to address the needs
- Involve in development of the Functional / Design specifications
- Ensure smooth deployment, adoption and operations of the solutions
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits stakeholders’ needs.
- Collaborate with developers to understand and troubleshoot technical problems
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or any equivalent
- Participated at least 1 full cycle of SDLC by using Agile methodology
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: email@example.com
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting,
using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. Please
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of
personal data protection related matters.)
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781