• US MNC – leading manufacturer of packaging solutions for healthcare products
• Joo Koon area, transport provided
• Up to $2600 basic with allowances and bonuses
• Execute product release activities in SAP system.
• Coordinate and execute product rework/ inspection related activities.
• Lead QC Technicians in back-up support of routine inspection.
• Provide training and requalification for QC Technicians.
• Ensure accurate documentation in SAP system.
• Manage change request/ deviation/ out-of-spec cases.
• Perform QC work practices and SOI reviews to enhance work flow.
• Support non-routine duties such as investigation reports, improvement projects etc.
• Singaporean only
• Min Nitec level with at least 2 year of work experience in QA/QC related role.
• Able to commit rotating shift (morning/day/night).
To apply, please submit a detailed resume to Avery at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Click Apply Now!
for full details. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please write to us at email@example.com.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Ang Poh Ting | R1658738
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781