• Leading Swiss MNC in chemical production industry
• Mon to Fri, 8.30am to 5.30pm / Pioneer area
• Up to $4400 basic with attractive benefits such as AWS, VB, Flexi Benefits etc
• Carry out maintenance, troubleshooting and/or improvement activities to the Electrical system, Instrumentation and Control (Automation) to ensure optimum uptime of the equipment
• Execute troubleshooting corrective and preventive maintenance work for related equipment such as transmitters/ switches/ detectors/ PLCs/ SCADA/ motor control centres and more.
• Identify and prioritize the production critically and equipment availability.
• Work with engineer to setup maintenance plan and conduct improvement activities.
• Attend to daily request (including off-office hour call back) with regards to maintenance and improvement works.
• Work with maintenance planner to keep track of equipment spares and to replenish the spares when needed.
• Liaise and coordinate with vendors when needed.
• Good record keeping of relevant data in SAP.
• Singaporean only.
• Min Nitec in engineering field with at least 3 to 4 years of similar maintenance experience.
• Familiar with SAP Plant Maintenance Module.
• Experience in PLC and SCADA preferred.
To apply, please submit a detailed resume to Avery at email@example.com
OR Click Apply Now!
for full details. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Ang Poh Ting | R1658738
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781