Cyber Security opportunity with a world class Singapore employer:
- Basic up to $5,000 + Completion Bonus
- Yearly Renewable Contract / High chance of conversion
- Standard working hours (no weekend work)
- Encourage work life balance with good career opportunity
Working Location: West Singapore
Working Days: Monday to Friday (8:30 am - 6:00 pm)
- Provide operational support for Security Incident even management (SIEM), Privileged Access management (PAM), and other Enterprise security solutions (e.g.: Endpoint detection & response, Data Loss protection suite, etc)
- Collaborate with internal teams or department for onboarding of Privileged accounts, data sources for SIEM.
- Continually system performance enhancement and work with Computer Security Incident Response to improve Cyber threat detection capabilities
- Perform root cause analysis during system outage and troubleshoot within limited time constraints to ensure end user / projects operations
- Involve in security projects
- min. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- min. 1 year experience
To apply, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at email@example.com to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Ng Kee Hung | R2091423
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781