• Swiss MNC based at Changi south area
• Mon to Fri, 8am to 5.30pm
• Up to $3800 basic with other attractive benefits such as AWS and more
• Manage projects from tool design until approval of sub/final assembly stage.
• Liaise with customer on products related issues.
• Review tooling DFM with team members.
• Prepare RFQ for tooling, plastics and assembly.
• Work with purchasing team for outsourcing of components.
• Prepare process flow for product assembly.
• Arrange work instruction for processes and inspections.
• Liaise with vendors on automations technology support.
• Ensure all projects are running smooth in NPI to mass production transition.
• Technical support to manufacturing sites.
• Min Diploma in Engineering field with at least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
• Singaporean only
To apply, please submit a detailed resume to Avery at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Click Apply Now!
for full details. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please write to us at email@example.com.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Ang Poh Ting | R1658738
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781