Career opportunity to handling Singapore Government Infrastructure Projects:
- Basic up to $8,500 + AWS
- 12 months Contract basis (Renewable / Convertible to Permanent)
- Great career opportunity in Singapore
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday (8:30 AM - 6:00 PM); Friday (8:30 AM - 5:30 PM)
Working Location: Central
- Manage day-to-day delivery and support of application infrastructure services
- Collaborate with other government agencies and central services teams to facilitate and deliver government-wide application services.
- Engage stakeholders to translate business requirement into application infrastructure design and services to meet the intended availability, capacitya, resiliency, security and continuity requirements
- Work with service providers to design, develop, deploy and configure IT application infrastructure projects to meet confidentiality, availability and data integrity needs
- Ensure Agency's Technical Architecture and application infrastructure are in compliance with in compliance with IM8 and Agency IT Policies and Standards
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or any equivalent
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill down to understand business needs and challenges
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at email@example.com to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Ng Kee Hung | R2091423
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781