Purpose of the Position
To manage and co-ordinate employees, contractors and other roles to ensure that the site is operated and maintained in a safe, reliable and efficient manner in order to achieve the key performance indicators (KPI’s) and annual plan objectives agreed with the Production Manager and applicable company and regulatory requirements.
- Accountable for compliance with safety, health, environmental, quality and relevant industry standards.
- Accountable for controllable site costs
- Coordinate the work of plant staff to achieve KPIs and annual plan objectives
- Support and suggest activities required to ensure reliability and improvement of the plants
- Timely and accurate data reporting
- Planning, supervision and execution of maintenance activities
- Storage and control of spare parts in the plants
- Monitor, Alert and Assist the Remote Operations Centre (ROC) in plant operations including shutdown and restart
- Meeting contractual and supply commitments
- Responsible for completion of the planned PM jobs(E&I) as per the PM schedule.
- Plan/Schedule/Execute day to day maintenance, shutdown and turnaround jobs.
- Troubleshoot reliability problems and provide reports on preventive/ corrective actions.
- Basic Knowledge about different types of control valves/Field transmitters- construction and maintenance.
- Knowledge in SAP system is required
- Degree or diploma in Electrical /Electronic or Instrumentation
- At least 3 years Operational experience with demonstrable exposure to process plant operations and site-based activity or equivalent.
- 5 years E&I experience in Chemical Process Plant
To apply, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at email@example.com to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Hermosura Maila Peregrino | R1110680
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781