As one of Asia's leading outsourced contact centres, we have won over 100 local and international industry awards to date!
Handling projects from government and sectors, we are still growing and building a reputation to be the best.
We are now looking for Live Chat Specialists (English Markets)
to join this fun and strongly bonded team.
You may look forward to internal promotion and career advancement within the company as long as you're up for it!
Salary: $2800 - $3200 (Basic) + Incentives + Performance Bonus
Working Location: Kembangan/Bedok
Working Days: Any 5 days between Monday to Sunday
Working Hours: Between 4.00am to 11.00pm (9-10 hours per shift)
- Shift starts at 4:00am: $40 per working shift
- Shift starts at 6:00am: $20 per working shift
- Shift starts between 12:00pm to 1:30pm: $10 per working shift
- Provide post-sales customer service support
- Provide troubleshooting support through LIVE chats & emails to client’s B2B customers
- Work closely with partners to support advertising customers, deliver consultative support and provide appropriate advice on client’s products
- Perform data analysis and execute data-informed initiatives that will improve customer experience and drive business growth
- Identify trends to enhance the partner support processes, optimize workflows and improve operational efficiency
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Gather client and partner feedback to enhance ad products and the customer experience
- Minimum Diploma/Degree qualification
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service experience
- Live Chat experience will be good
If you are excited by the above opportunity and challenges, do apply now!
Please email your updated resume in Words format to Jaren at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Sin Ye Sheng (Jaren) - R1550927
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781