Cloud Operations Engineers are responsible for ensuring maximum possible service availability and performance. To analyze problem, perform troubleshooting and incident response on network and system, communicate with various stakeholders and track problems through to resolution
Cloud Operations Engineer (Up to 6K|Cloud|Server|Central)
Working hour: Shift
Location: Pasir Panjang
- Respond, acknowledge, resolve and successfully close incidents through conduct problem determination, and work with various internal teams to resolve issues on a timely basis to meet SLA.
- Effectively triage emergent situations, and resolve or escalate incidents in accordance with an SLA
- Participate in system administration duties for cloud-based server infrastructure
- Configure and maintain server auditing and network monitoring tools
- Participate in patching, mass upgrades and other planned maintenance activities.
- Develop and implement performance tuning steps for application, system, and network configurations
- Maintain and expand technical documentation of processes and procedures.
- Experienced with cloud infrastructure and services, and resources administration (i.e. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of networking/server fundamentals such as DNS, DHCP, Load balancing, and Firewalls
- Prior experience in IOC/NOC/SOC are welcomed
If you are excited by the above opportunity and challenges and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your resume to:
Low Yong Wei (Wyman) - R1550983
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781